Everest Base Camp is one of the popular destinations for any trekkers. It is named after the world highest heritage Mount Everest. This world highest peak is key attraction to any tourists that are fond of high and beautiful peaks. The exclusive view of mountains and breath taking natural beauty of this place always remains in memory of anybody who visits this place once. Everest Base camp is best recognized as vintage point to see world greatest highest peak. You can also view other many high mountains on this trail. One can see Everest (world highest peak) , Lhoste, Nupste, Amadablama (most beautifu) , Themseku and Kantega. In addition, you can get great experience of getting into green coniferous forest including rhododendron and fir trees where you can get glimpse of some endangered species of birds and animals.
This region is famous not only in mountains but also for its culture. The majority of the population consists of Sherpa. Sherpa are world widely known for their hospitability, friendliness and their ability to cope and work in high altitude. Namche is also known as Sherpa Capital which is on the way to Everest Base Camp. You can visit Thame village which is one of the oldest Sherpa village. You can see their cultures and traditions in these places. Buddhism is main religion in this region. They are very old religious monuments on the way. Lifestyle of local is influenced by Buddhism. So, one can see culture and traditions of Buddhist.
|Duration: 20 days||Difficulty: Mild Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5545 meter, Everest Base Camp|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains like Everest, Pumari , Nuptse, Lhotse, Thamserku etc. Close view of mountains, Glaciers and rich local culture including Sherpa.|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Take flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.
Day 04- Trek to Namache Bazaar.
Day 05- Rest on Namche for Acclimatization.Visit to Thame.
Day 06- Trek to Tengbhoche.
Day 07- Trek to Pheruche.
Day 08- Trek to Lobhuche.
Day 09- Trek to Ghorakhe.
Day 10- Visit to Everest Base Camp or visit to Khalaphattar.
Day 11- Trek back to Lobhuche.
Day 12- Trek back to Dingboche.
Day 13- Trek to Tengbhoche.
Day 14- Trek back to Namche Bazzar.
Day 15 - Trek back to Phakding.
Day 16- Trek back to Lukla.
Day 17- Take flight back to Kathmandu and half day tour.
Day 18- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Potters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Potters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map Of Panchase Trek.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.