Imja Tse is one of the most popular all around the world. It is also known as island peak. It is mountain located in Eastern Himalayan region of Nepal.In 1951 AD, Eric Shipton’ named it “Island Peak” because it appears as "an island in a sea of ice" when it is seen from Dingbhoche. And is still popular as Island peak to world.
Island Peak is most popular because of it is easy accessible and easy to summit. It is also used as acclimatizing and practice peak for people by lot of mountaineers. This peak is often combined with Everest Base Camp for further excitment.
|Duration: 15 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 6,189 meters|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains and peaks in Khumbu region, local people lifestyle|
|Country: Nepal||Max group members: 10|
|Duration: 8 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: All season||Maximum Altitude: 2432 meters|
| Major Attraction: Great view Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Pre-trip Meeting and city sightseeing.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 5: Rest in Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 6: Trek to Dingbhuche.
Day 7: Trek to Chukung.
Day 8: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp.
Day 9: Summit and return to Base Camp.
Day 10: Trek back to Pangboche.
Day 11: Trek back to Namche Bazaar.
Day 12: Trek back to Lukla.
Day 13: Take flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 14: Transfer to International airport for final departure.of mountains and peaks, lake fewa of Pokhara and Pokhara Valley, and Begnas Lake all in very comforting altitude.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Potters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Potters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map Of Panchase Trek.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.