Lantang Trekking is nearest trekking route from Kathmandu and easily accessible. It is 19 miles away from Kathmandu near Tibetean Border. Lantang Lirung (7246m) is the highest moutain in this area. this route is famous for superb view of natural beauty. Lantang valley is beautiful Alpine Valley which is sandwiched between high moutain range in north and low snowy Peaks in South. Southern Part of this route falls under Lantang National Park. This route passes through Gousainkunda Lake and ends in Helambu.
This route has something different to offer from other places. It give tourists chance to explore old village lifestyle and view nature upclose. In this route one can view moutains and Glaciers. We can view mountains like Langtang Lirung, Gang Chhenpo, Naya Kangri and Dorjee Lakpa. We also can view Ganesh Himal Range on way to Gousainkunda.
This place is shelter to migratory birds and animals like musk deer,Himalayan tah, Himalayan Black bear, snow leopard, ghoral etc. We can find more than 250 species of birds in this area. Langtang National Park is home to some of rearest animals in world like wild dogs and Red Panda.
The majority of population of this is Tamang, Yolmo and Bhotia who are believed to be originated from Tibet. They mainly follow Buddhist religion. Another main attraction of this area is cultural heritage. Very old Buddhist Monastry like Kanjin Gumpa, Sing Gumpa is places to be visited. Gousainkunda is natural beauty which is also religious site to Hindu. There are 108 small and big kunda (lake/pond) in this area. This route has many detours and can be minimized according to need of tourists.
|Duration: 19 days||Difficulty: Medium|
|Best time: Autumn, Spring and Winter||Maximum Altitude: 4610 meters|
|Major Attraction: Close view of mountains and peaks in comforting alttitude, lake Gousainkunda, culture diversity of region, Old Monastry and rear wild animals and birds.|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Sybrubhesi.
Day 04- Trek to Sherpagoan.
Day 05- Trek to Lama Hotel.
Day 06- Trek to Langtang Valley.
Day 07- Trek to Kanjin Gumpa.
Day 08- Rest and take short hikes.
Day 09- Trek Back to Lama Hotel.
Day 10- Trek to Thulo Syabru.
Day 11- Trek to Sing Gumba.
Day 12- Trekto Gousainkunda.
Day 13- Pass Gousainkunda Pass and trek to Thadrapati Bhanjyang.
Day 14- Trek to Melamchigon.
Day 15- Trek to Tarkaygang.
Day16- Trek to Kakani.
Day17- Decent to Melamchi and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day18- Free Day in Kathmandu.
Day19- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Potters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Potters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map Of Panchase Trek.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.