Ama lapcha pass trek is one of the most beautiful and challenging trek in Everest Region which is situated in South-east. It is also known as Mingbo La which is extracted from Sherpa Language. This route needs experience of walking and knowledge of mountaineering. You must be physically fit in order to do this trekking. You need all the equipment of mountaineering in this route. But the pleasure and satisfaction you get from this trek is worth it. On the way you can see stunning view of Hongu Valley, Thamserku, Mt. Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, Nputse,Baruntse, Kusum Kangaru and many other small mountains and peaks.
This trail is also famous for the people that live around this region. The main residence of this region is Sherpa. Sherpa are well known in the world for their ability to climb mountains and their hospitability nature. On the way, tourists can see lifestyle and culture of local. The main religion of people around this region is Buddhism. There are numbers of old monasteries build centuries ago are another attraction for the people visiting this route.
|Duration: 20 days||Difficulty: Very Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude:5800 meters, Amphu Lapche Pass|
|Major Attraction: Close view of mountains in Khumbu region and culture and lifestyle of local people|
Day 2: Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 3: Flight to Lukla and trek to Chutanga.
Day 4: Trek to Khartitang.
Day 5: Trek to Kothe.
Day 6: Trek to Tangnang.
Day 7: Rest in Tangnang for acclimatization and makes short hikes.
Day 8: Trek to Khare.
Day 9: Rest in Khare for acclimatization.
Day 10: Trek to Mera La(5350m).
Day 11: Trek to Kongmaniama.
Day 12: Trek to Seto Pokhari.
Day 13: Trek to Amphu Lapch high camp.
Day 14: Trek to Chukking via Amphu Lapcha pass(5800m).
Day 15: Trek to Pangboche.
Day 16: Trek to Khumjung.
Day 17: Trek to Monjo.
Day 18: Trek to Lukla.
Day 19: Fly back to Kathmandu and half day free.
Day 20: Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.