Annapurna Circuit or Round Annapurna is one of the best known trekking routes in whole world. This route is also popular known as Throung-la Pass. This route is named after one of the highest mountain Annapurna (8,167) as this route make circle around this mountain. This trekking route is the best combination of nature and cultural diversity. This trekking route has type of geographical formation. It can see complete changes in geography each day.
This route provides exclusive view of mountains and nature. Spectacular views of Annapurna, Manaslu, Dhaulagiri ranges can easily touch heart of any tourist.
We can get very close view of Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak and many more small peaks and mountains. We can go to mountain lake, Tilicho which is lake located in highest altitude in whole world.
This route is amazing collection of cultures. Hinduism and Buddhism flourish in same place. Both Hindu and Buddhist worship same temple and monastery e.g. Muktinath. The live hearted people living along this trekking route always give sweetest memory to anyone. The main residence of this route is Bhotias, Gurung and Thakalis.
|Duration: 21 days||Difficulty: Mild Hard|
|Best time: Autumn, Winter and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5416 meter, Throng-la Pass|
|Major Attraction: Close view of Mt. Annapurna mountain range, other moutain range like Manaslu, Dhaulagiri and many other small peaks, Cultural and religious important places and various landscape|
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Syange through Beshishahar.
Day 04- Trek to Tal.
Day 05- Trek to Chame.
Day 06- Trek to Pisang.
Day 07- Trek to Nawal.
Day 08- Trek to Manang.
Day 09- Rest in Manang for acclimatization and hiking to Gangapurna Glacier or alternative places.
Day 10- Trek to Khangsar Kang.
Day 12- Tilicho Base Camp.
Day 13- Trek to Tilicho Base Camp.
Day 14- Visit to Tilicho Lake and return back in Tilicho Base Camp.
Day 15- Trek to Churi Leder.
Day 16- Trek to Throng Phedi/High Camp.
Day 17- Trek to Muktinath through throng pass.
Day 18 -Trek to Jomosom via Lubra Valley.
Day 19- Take flight back to Pokhara and half day free.
Day 20- Take fligh back to Kathmandu.
Day 21- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Lodging in local lodge
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.