Baruntse is one of the beautiful peak in Nepal, a considerable and symmetrical snow peak, has four ridges and four summits. It is bounded on the east by the Barun Glacier flowing north south from Tso, to the northwest by the Imja Tse glacier and the Hunku glacier forms the southeast boundary. Our expedition guides and climbing
Sherpas are well experienced and have got a lot of practical experience. They have been in this field for the last two decades. So they could give all necessary guidance to take what all precaution and expected dangers and how to tackle them. This enhances our expeditors to have full confidence and courage.
This expedition has multiple route. So, itinerary will be scheduled according to demand of clients.
|Country: Nepal||Max group members: 12|
|Duration: 45 days||Difficulty: Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 7129m|
|Major Attraction: Climbing peak of 7129 m, trekking through very beautiful natural terrain, local people and culture|
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival at Kathmandu international airport, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02/3: Stay at Kathmandu for the official procedure.
Day 04: Fly to Tumlingtar, Overnight.
Day 05: Trek to Mane Bhanjyang.
Day 06: Trek to Chichira,
Day 07: Trek to Num,
Day 08: Trek to Seduwa,
Day 09: Trek to Tashi Gaon,
Day 10: Trek to Kauma,
Day 11: Trek to Dobato,
Day 12: Trek to Jark Kharka,
Day 13: Trek to Hillari base camp,
Day 14: Trek to Makalu base camp,
Day 15: Trek to Baruntse base camp.
Day 16-34: Climbing period.
Day 35: Trek to Yak Kharka.
Day 36: Trek to Mumbuk.
Day 37: Trek to Tashi Gaon.
Day 38: Trek to Num.
Day 39: Trek to Chichira.
Day 40: Trek to Tumlingtar.
Day 41: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 42-44: Rest in Kathmandu.
Day 45: Transfer to airport.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle from Airport.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff during expedition
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Poters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Potters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.