Nepal is gifted with vast water resources. Fast flowing river that starts from high mountains of Nepal and follows down to lower plain land. There creates perfect environment for adventure activities in this fast flow white water river. Bhote Koshi River rafting starts from near Tibetan border. Although it is not very far from Kathmandu. It is approximately 95 km away.
Bhote Koshi is full of adventure and challenges. There are continuous and steep flow and many rapids make it more challenging and creates excitement for rafting and kayaking. There is number of bents and passes through beautiful terrains.
|Country: Nepal||Min group members: 2|
|Duration: 3 days||Difficulty: Normal|
- All necessary paper work and permit
- Professional licensed guides with training and certified with International recognition.
- Professional safety kayakers
- Supporting raft gear
- International standard rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes
- Lodging and food during trip
- Round trip transportation
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Personal Items like towel, swimwear, toiletries