Gaurishankar region is located in Dolakha district of Nepal. It falls in eastern Nepal and close to Everest reigon. It is divided by long Gaurishankar mountain range. Gaurishankar region is one of least visited place in Nepal yet it is one of the most beautiful.
Gaurishankar region is geographically challenging. But it is also gifted with lot of natural resources. Huge area is covered with forest which huge number of wild life flourish. There is wild range of flora and fauna available. This region is also full of high mountain glaciers and lakes. It have beautiful pasture land located in high altitude. It is also known for Sherpa people living in the region. Sherpa living is well known for mountaineering.
|Country: Nepal||Min. group size: 2Pax Mix 16Pax|
|Duration: 16 days||Difficulty: Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5800 meters approx|
|Major Attraction: Tso-Rolpa lake (World largest ice-lake), Old himalayan culture, Rolwaling village which is known as Everest summiters village, Wild life, flora and fauna.|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Jagat.
Day 03: Trek to Tasinam.
Day 04: Trek to Kyalche.
Day 05: Trek to Beding.
Day 06: Trek to Nah.
Day 07: Rest Day.
Day 08: Trek to Chhwugyama.
Day 09: Trek to Glacier Camp.
Day 10: Trek to Big Phera High Camp.
Day 11: Croass Big Phera to Thare Thyang.
Day 12: Trek to Kyama.
Day 13: Trek to Deurali.
Day 14: Trek to Shivalaya.
Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Transfer to International Airport for final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B Basis.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Potters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Potters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.