Relatively and close to valley of Pokhara, Dampus provide amazing view of the Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri Mountain. It provides superb view of the sunrise and sunsets on the Himalayas from considerably low altitude. Dampus is located just at altitude of 1650m from sea level. Dampus provide amazing scenic view of mountains as well as countryside village life of Nepal.
|Duration: 6 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: All season||Maximum Altitude: 1650 meters|
|Major Attraction: All the mountain in Annapurna Range and Dhaulagiri|
Day 02: Drive or Fly to Pokhara.
Day 03: Drive to Dampus Phedi and trek to Dampus and camp overnight
Day 04: See sunrise and return to Dampus Phedi and drive back to Pokhara
Day 05: Drive or Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 06: Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.