Dhaulagiri is seventh highest peak of the world and is known for its exceptional beauty. This high mountain is locate in west of Annapurna Mountain range. This route leads us through remote valleys that are surrounded by many peaks. There are more than 30 peaks above 6000m in this particular area. This trekking route is quite challenging and physical demanding. But the pleasure and satisfaction obtained while trekking on this route is unmatchable. The superb view of mountains of Annapurna Range and Dhaulagiri range, thick green forest, glaciers is worth choosing this strenuous journey of between mountains. At the end of this route, culture of local people is also another attraction for tourists. There is community of people living near the Kaligandaki River who is known for different unique culture and lifestyle. They are known as
Thakali. They are famous for friendliness and hospitability. This trekking ends at touristic city Pokhara which is known for its beauty.
This trekking route has some high passes like French pass (5360m) and Thapa pass (5200m). The land formation and dramatic and ever changing weather is also another challenge. This route is not only challenging from physical point but also is equally challenging from point of technicality. Experienced guide and support staffs are needed this route. The guide must be well trained and experienced to deal with extreme condition. So, it recommended to experienced and physical strong people.
|Duration: 19 days||Difficulty: Very Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5360m-french pass|
|Major Attraction: Great view of high mountains and Peaks, Beautifula and Deepest Gorge of world, Kaligandaki Valley and adventure in vast wilderness of Dhaulagiri region|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Beni.
Day 04- Trek to Babiyachaur.
Day 05- Trek to Dharapni .
Day 06- Trek to Muri.
Day 07- Trek to Baghara.
Day 08- Trek to Dobang.
Day 09- Trek to Italian Base Camp.
Day 10- Rest in Italian Base Camp for acclimatization.
Day 11- Trek to Glacier Camp.
Day 12- Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp.
Day 13- Trek to Hidden Valley via French Col.
Day 14- Trek to Yak Kharka via Thapa Pass.
Day 15- Trek to Marpha.
Day 16- Trek to directly to Jomsom or via villages around.
Day 17- Fly To Pokhara and half day free.
Day 18- Fly back to Kathmandu and half day free.
Day 19- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.