This route is named after one of the renowned peak of Nepal, Mardi. This route falls under most least visited among various trekking routes. This route is situated in central Nepal and northwest of Capital, Kathmandu and has very quick access. This trekking trails offer beautiful natural view of mountains, river, dense forest and various cultures of this region. There are several peaks above 7000m high in this region. One can see panoramic view of mountains form high places like Singala pass, hangsang Bhanjyang, Jaisal Kunda ,Jyamrung, Kasigoan, Khanchok. Mountains like Manslu, Annapurna, Ganesh himal and Langtang mountain range can be seen from this region.
The bio diversity of this region is also likely point of attraction. There are wide variety of plants and animals found in this region which includes about 256 species of plants and above 300 species of birds. Himalayan Thar, Gaur, Musk Deer, and several types of monkeys are animals found in this region. This trail is also cultural diverse. There are number of various caste groups like Brahmin, Chhettri, Newar and Tamang which give glimpse of Nepal cultural diversity. The lifestyle of people around this region helps tourist to understand Nepalese culture from close. On this trial, one can visit some place which are historical important to Nepal.
|Duration: 14 days||Difficulty: Mild Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 4750 meters|
|Major Attraction: Good view of Ganesh himal mountain range and some part of Langtang mountain range and local people|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Betrawati Bazzar.
Day 04- Trek to Satdobate.
Day 05- Trek to Bhalche .
Day 06- Trek to Gonga.
Day 07- Rest day in Gonga for acclimatization.
Day 08- Trek to Rupchet Kharka
Day 09- Trek to Png sang la.
Day 10- Trek to Somdang.
Day 11- Trek to Ghatlang.
Day 12- Trek to Syabrubesi.
Day 13- Drive back to Kathmandu half day free.
Day 14- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.