Langtang Valley is one of the parts of Ganjala Pass trek. This particular route provides entirely different and adventure experience. It is locate located in north of Kathmandu and falls under Langtang National Park. It is the nearest trekking route from Capital Kathmandu. This particular passes through Langtang valley. So, one can take taste of Lantang Trek within this pass. Lantang is a narrow valley that is sandwiched between high mountain range. This valley offers tourists very good view of mountains from very comforting altitude. Langtang valley offers an opportunity to explore Village and lifestyle of local people. Kanjin Gumpa is last village in this valley where Ganjala pass starts. This trail reaches to Helambu via Ganjala pass. Ganjala pass is serious trekking route. It requires good equipment and experienced guide with knowledge
about rope and mountain climbing. It is required because this route passes through small narrow valley and reaches glaciated pass where the use of rope, crampons and ice axe may be necessary in the time of extreme weather condition.
After crossing Ganjala pass, we can reach to Helambu. Helambu is famous for its culture and lifestyle. The majority of populations are Sherpa and Helmu caste. The natural beauty of Helambu is also another part of this route. Thick forest and rivers, landscape, villages, farmland etc. touches any one’s heart that passes through this route.
|Duration: 14 days||Difficulty: Very Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5200 meter, Ganjala Pass|
|Major Attraction: Great view of Lantang Lirung, Gang Chhenpo, Naya Kangri , Dorjee Lakpa and Ganesh Himal mountain Range, Culture and lifestyle of people in this region.|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Syabru Besi.
Day 04- Trek to Lama Hotel.
Day 05- Trek to Langtang village.
Day 06- Trek to Kyanjing Gumpa.
Day 07- Rest for acclimatization and short hike around the Kyanjin Gumpa.
Day 08- Trek to Ngegang.
Day 09- Cross the Ganjala Pass and camp to Keldang for a night.
Day 10- Trek to Dukpu.
Day 11- Trek to Tarkeghyang.
Day 12- Trek to Kakani.
Day 13- Short trek to Melamchi Pul and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 14- Day 09- Transfer to International airport for your final departure
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff during pass
- Tented Camp while Trekking during pass.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment during pass.
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.