This route is relatively short and easy trek. This route is suitable for those who inexperienced and have busy schedule and can take only few days off their time but still don’t want to miss a real experience of nature and Culture. Although, this route is part of other longer trekking routes like Annapurna Base Camp, Annapurna Circuit etc but it itself is complete trekking route. This is route is named after village named Ghorepani and hill called Poonhill which gives exclusive view of 270 degrees of mountains ranges of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. From Poonhill we can view Annapurna I, annapuran III, Annapurna South, Huichuli, Maachapuchre(Fishtail), Gangapurna, Lamjung Himal, Barasikhar, Nilgiri, Tukuche Peak, Dhaulagiri and many other small peaks can be viewed. Annapurna and Dhaulagiri are third and fourth highest peak of the world.
This particular route is famous for rich culture of Gurung and Magars. They are legendary ethnic caste/group of people of Nepal who famous for their bravery as Gurkha soldiers in world. On the way, we stop at village called Ghandruk which is one of the oldest villages with majority of Gurung people where one can see their culture and habitant. Their friendly and hospitable nature makes them famous among tourist s who visits Nepal.
|Duration: 10 days||Difficulty: Medium|
|Best time: Autumn, Spring and Winter.||Maximum Altitude: 3210 meters|
|Major Attraction: Panoramic view of Annapurna(1,3,4), Machhapuchre, Huinchuli, Nilgiri, Bharasikha, Tukhuche, Dampus, Dhaulagiri Etc(from Poon hill), lake fewa of Pokhara, culture diversity of region, hot spring bath in Jinu.|
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Take flight to Pokhara and drive to Nayapul and trek to Birethanti.
Day 04- Trek to Ulleri.
Day 05- Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 06- Early morning hike up to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani.
Day 07- Trek to Kyumi and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 08- Free day in Pokhara.
Day 09- Drive to back to Kathmandu and more sightseeing.
Day 10- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking
- Lodging in local lodge
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.