This is one of the most exotic and beautiful trekking route in Nepal. It is one of routes in vast network of trekking routes of Everest Region. It is dream destination of every mountain lovers and trekkers in the world. This route is one of the best sections of viewing snowy mountains like Choyu (8153m), Mt. Everest (8848m) , Mt Nuptse(7861m) ,Mr Lhoste(5501m) , Mt. Makalu(8481m), Mt. Pumori(7165m) and many other peaks. Thamserku, Amadablam, Khumbila, Kwande are some of the peaks that can be seen in the trail of Gokyo.
This trail is also famous for the people that live around this region. The main residence of this region is Sherpa. Sherpa are well known in the world for their ability to climb mountains and their hospitability nature. On the way, tourists can see lifestyle and culture of local. The main religion of people around this region is Buddhism. There are numbers of old monasteries build centuries ago. The Buddhist monuments and culture are key attraction to people visiting here.
|Duration: 20 days||Difficulty: Mild hard|
|Best time: Autmn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5,357 meters, Gokyo Ri.|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori, Makalu, Thamserku, Amadablem, Khumbila, Kwande and many other small peaks. Lifestyle of local people specially Sherpa|
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Take to flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 04- Trek to Namche Bazzar.
Day 05- Rest in Nachem Bazzar for acclimatization.
Day 06- Trek to Dole.
Day 07- Trek to Macherma.
Day 08- Trek to Gokyo.
Day 09- Visit to Gokyo Ri.
Day 10- Trek back to Nhala.
Day 11- Trek back to Furche.
Day 12- Trek back to Lobhuche.
Day 13- Trek back to Pheruche.
Day 14- Trek to Khalaphattar and return to Pheruche.
Day 15- Trek to Dingbhuche.
Day 16- Trek to Tangbhuche.
Day 17- Trek back to Namche.
Day 18- Trek back to Lukla.
Day 19- Take flight back to Kathmandu and half day free.
Day 20- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Lodging in local lodge
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.