Halesi is very important holy shrine for Hindu. It is religious site of Lord Mahadev. It is considered to be as important site as Pashupatinath. It is a cave located in Khotang district of Nepal It is approximately 325 KM from Kathmandu.
Legend has it that Lord Shiva used Halesi Cave for 6000 years to hide from the demon Bhasmaur. Demon has power of turning anyone into ashes by placing his hand in head.
Kathmandu is city with full of temples. There are number of temples inside Kathmandu Valley. Lord Pashupatinath, Bhaktapur Darbar Square, Kathmandu Darbar Square, Patan Darbar square, Budhanilkantha, Chagurnaryan etc are some of main temples inside Kathmandu valley. This sites are also rich in architecture and culture. In addition to this, there are Swayambhunath and Boudhanath which are two main Buddhist religious sites and also worshipped by Hindu too.
|Country: Nepal||Min group members: 4|
|Duration: 5 days||Difficulty: Normal|
|Best time: All season||Maximum Altitude: 3100 meters|
|Major Attraction: Holy shrines of Hindu, Culture and people in Kathmandu Valley|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Explore sites around Kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Drive to Halesi and stay overnight.
Day 04: Drive Back to Kathmandu.
Day 05: Transfer to International Airport for final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Entry fee in heritage sites