Helambu trek is relatively short and low altitude trek. It is one of the closest trekking route from Kathmandu. It is 75 km, northeast of Kathmandu. This region stretches from high pass of Gousainkunda Lake to low place like sudarijal where vehicle transportation is available. This trekking trail is well known for its natural and cultural beauty. The beautiful landscape and green forest make this trail attractive. The amazing land formation, green valleys and hills, farmland, villages made in traditional ways etc. make this particular route attractive.
The Tamang and Sherpa villages around this region are most likely place to be visited. People of this region follow Buddhist religion. They lifestyle and culture is highly influenced by their religion. The gumpa (Buddhist monastery) and very well-decorated houses are attraction points of this region. The people of this region are also known for friendliness and hospitability.
|Duration: 10 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: Autumn, Spring and Winter||Maximum Altitude: 3650 meters|
|Major Attraction: Good view of Lantang mountain range and Ganesh Himal mountain range, lifestyle and culture of locl people, specially Yalmo people|
Day 01- Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02- Kathmandu Sightseeing & Preparation for the Trek
Day 03- Drive to Sundarijal & trek to Chisapani
Day 04- Trek from Chisopani to Kutumsang
Day 05- Trek from Kutumsang to Thadepati
Day 06- Trek to Tarkeghyang
Day 07- Trek to Sermathang
Day 08- Explore Aama Yangrima
Day 09- Trek to Malemchi Puul Bazaar and drive to Kathmand
Day 10- Transfer to Internationl Airport for final departure
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B Basis
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Lodging in local lodge
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.