Jiri Everest Base Camp is one of the oldest trekking route in Nepal. This route was used by early expedition group to Climb Everest from Northern Elevation of Nepalese side. This route was only gateway to Everest Region before construction of Lukla airstrip. This same route was used by legendary Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa to summit Everest for the first time.
At present there is two way to start for Everest Base Camp, either by Lukla airstrip or by using Jiri Everest Route. This trek starts right from Kathmandu. On this trail you will be able to see mountain like Mt. Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, Nupste, Amadablam, Thamserku and many other mountains. The trail passes through valleys with deep jungle alongside with fast flowing rivers that are originated from high mountains. This trek starts from low level attitude and final reach to altitude of 5545m. This route is spectacular combination of Culture and Nature. You can see lifestyle and culture of local people from different culture and race. You can also find how different culture and religion living together in harmony. This trail is less crowded from normal standard trekking route.
|Duration: 26 days||Difficulty: Mild Hard|
|Best time: Autumn, Spring and Winter||Maximum Altitude: 5545 meter, Everest Base Camp|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains like Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori, Makalu, Thamserku, Amadablem, Khumbila, Kwande and many other small peaks, Sherpa Culture etc, classic trail of Everest, culture and lifestyle of people from various background.|
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Jiri by Public Bus by reservation.
Day 04- Trek to Bhandar.
Day 05- Trek to Sete.
Day 06- Trek to Junbesi.
Day 07- Trek to Nunthala.
Day 08- Trek to Kharkikhola.
Day 09- Trek to Puyan.
Day 10- Trek to Phakding.
Day 11- Trek to Namche Bazzar.
Day 12- Rest in Namche Bazzar for acclimatization and make short hikes near by places.
Day 13- Trek to Thame.
Day 14- Trek to Tengbhoche.
Day 15- Trek to Pheruche.
Day 16- Trek to Lobhuche.
Day 17- Trek to Ghorakshep.
Day 18- Visit to Everest Base Camp/Kalaphattar and back to Ghorakshep.
Day 19- Trek back to Lobhuche.
Day 20- Trek back to Dingboche.
Day 21- Trek to Tengbhoche.
Day 22- Trek back to Namche Bazzar.
Day 23- Trek back to Phakding.
Day 24-Trek back to Lukla.
Day 25- Fly back to Kathmandu and half day tour.
Day 26- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Lodging in local lodge
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.