This trek is relatively short and easy. This trek is suitable to elderly, inexperience and to those who have less time and yet wants to enjoy natural beauty and culture. This trail can also be called as pilgrim tour as we visit one of the famous Hindu and Buddhist religious sites. It is quite relaxing trek and short hiking trek. It really doesn’t have much of physical stress. Yet it present good view of nature. Mountains like Dhaulagiri, Niligiri, Tilicho, Throng peak, Yak Khawa, Dhampus peak, Tuckhuche peak can be seen on this trail. On flight to Jomsom we will be able to see mountains ranges of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. On the way to Muktinath from Jomsom , we see amazing desert like landscape. It looks like canvas painting.
Now days, it is more comfortable because of availability of vehicles all the way around. Even a physically challenged and weak people also can do this trip easily.
Other amazing part of this route is its culture and religious importance. Muktinath is holy place for both Hindu and Buddhist. Both Hindu and Buddhist temples are located within sample compound and share common space. People from both religions worship each other temples. This is a symbol of religious tolerance in Nepal and cultural co-existence. Thakalis and Gurungs are main inhabitants of this region.
|Duration: 10 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: Autumn, Spring and Summer||Maximum Altitude: 3500 meters, Muktinath.|
|Major Attraction: Close view of mountains like Dhaulagiri, Dhampus peak, Ttuckhuche peak, Nilgiri(Blue Mountain), Tilicho peak, Throng peak and Yak Khawa. On flight to Jomsom can see all the mountains of Annapurna Range and Dhaulagiri Range. View of mountains, Muktinath temple, Kagbeni, dry and desert like landscape of the region.|
Day 01- Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02- Pre-trip meeting and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Take flight to Pokhara.
Day 04- Take flight to Jomsom.
Day 05- Short hikes to Dome Lake and places around.
Day 06- Trek to Muktinath via Kagbeni (holy place for hindu) or take jeep directly to Muktinath.
Day 07- Trek back to Jomsom via Kagbeni.
Day 08- Take flight back to Pokhara.
Day 09- Take flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 10- Transfer to International Airport for final Departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Lodgin in local lodge
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment if required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.