Kali Gandaki River is considered to religious and holiest river. It is named after Hindu goddess “Kali”. It is formed in Mustang region near Tibetan border and flows between two massive mountain range, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna.
The river creates amazing water rapid which excitement in rafting. There are number of villages and Hindu temples along the river while rafting. It is amazing blend of culture and nature. Traditional villages alongside of river, number of suspension bridge in top of river, waterfalls, green jungle makes this trip memorable. In addition to this, trip also offers spectacular view of mountains.
|Country: Nepal||Min group members: 2|
|Duration: 4 days||Difficulty: Normal|
|Best time: Oct-Nov & Mar-Apr|
- All necessary paper work and permit
- Professional licensed guides with training and certified with International recognition.
- Professional safety kayakers
- Supporting raft gear
- International standard rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes
- Lodging and food during trip
- Round trip transportation
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Personal Items like towel, swimwear, toiletries