Mt. Kanchenjunga is the third highest mountain world which stands 8586 meters high. It is located in northern part of Nepal, near the border of Sikkim. And the base camp of Kanchenjunga is amazing place to get perfect view of this mountains like Kanchenjunga as well as many other many other mountains. This route provide opportunity to have view of four world highest peak, Everest, Makalu, Lhotse and Kanchenjunga.
This route is opened for outsider since 1988. It is one of the remote area for adventurous activities in Nepal. This Himalayan route provide untouched natural view as well as cultural heritage of mountainous region of Nepal. Still, this region is untouched by the modern outside world which helps to conserve its natural beauty. The wide range of scenic view, terraced hills where local people grows foods, lush green forest, trails which runs through forest of oak, chestnut, Rhododendron etc. are main attraction to any tourists. The route runs through trails where number of ethnic community lives and have rich cultural heritage. Sherpa, Rai and Limbu are main ethnic groups who live in this region.
|Duration: 27 days||Difficulty: Mild Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5388 meters, Kanchenjunga Base Camp.|
|Major Attraction: Close view of moutains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Kanchenjunga and many other small mountains. Untouched nature and culture by outside world, view of some the world highest peak, natural and scenic beauty of the region, Culture of local people etc.|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and pre-trip meeting.
Day 02: Sightseeing and trip preparation.
Day 03: Fly to Biratnagar.
Day 04: Fly to Suketar.
Day 05: Trek to Mitlung.
Day 06: Trek to Chiruwa.
Day 07: Trek to Sekathum.
Day 08: Trek to Amjilasa.
Day 09: Trek to Gyabla.
Day 10: Trek to Ghunsa.
Day 11: Rest for Acclimatization.
Day 12: Trek to Khambachen.
Day 13: Trek to Lhonka.
Day 14: Trek to Pangpema –Kanchenjunga Base Camp
Day 15: Trek back to Khambachen.
Day 16: Trek to Ghunsa.
Day 17: Trek to Sele.
Day 18: Trek to Chairam.
Day 19: Trek to Ramche.
Day 20: Trek to Tortong.
Day 21: Trek to Yamphuding.
Day 22: Trek to Yangpang.
Day 23: Trek to Thorpu.
Day 24: Trek to Illam (best place seeing tea garden).
Day 25: Drive to Birtamod.
Day 26: Drive to Bhadrapur and fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 27: Transfer to International airport for final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Suketar and Bhadrapur to Kathmandu.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.