Nepal is one of the richest country in water resources. River formed in high mountains in north and flows to plain of south. Karnali is longest and biggest white water which originates in Tibet and flows down to south of Nepal. This outlet of water of high plains cut through high hills and low plains in Nepal. Massive water drainage system creates amazing canyons and rapid that is suitable for rafting and Kayaking.
The beginning or upper part of the river is often called “Wild West” by adventurer. It is combination roller ride in river and beautiful natural wilderness. The river passes through dense forest with wide range of flora and fauna. It passes through thinly populated region. In lower region the river gradually loses it speed and flow more gently.
The trip finally finishes in Bardia National Part. It is a dense forest region with rich wildlife. Bardia National Park is a good tourist destination in itself.
|Country: Nepal||Min group members: 2|
|Duration: 8 days||Difficulty: Normal|
|Best time: Oct-Nov & Mar-Apr|
- All necessary paper work and permit
- Professional licensed guides with training and certified with International recognition.
- Professional safety kayakers
- Supporting raft gear
- International standard rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes
- Lodging and food during trip
- Round trip transportation
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Personal Items like towel, swimwear, toiletries