Kathmandu is known as city of temples. Kathmandu has one of the highest concentration of temples in world. It have several religiously important sites of Buddhist and Hindu. They are attached with legends and beliefs. Swayambhunath and Boudhanath are two Buddhist religious shrine. Nepal is religious tolerant country so there are numerous temple with both Buddhist and Hindu worshipper. Lord Pashupatinath, Bhaktapur Darbar Square, Kathmandu Darbar Square, Patan Darbar square, Budhanilkantha, Chagurnaryan etc are some of main temples inside Kathmandu valley. This sites are also rich in architecture and culture.
Lumbini is birthplace of Lord Buddha. Buddha was born as Siddhartha Gautama in 563 BC and achieved Enlightment in 528 BC. This site is holy shrine to all the people who follows his path. It is enlisted as World Heritage site by UNESCO have huge significance and attracts many tourists from around the world.
|Country: Nepal||Max group members: 10|
|Duration: 7 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: All season|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Explore religious sites around Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive/Fly to Lumbini.
Day 04: Explore around Lumbini.
Day 05: Explore and visit remaining part of Lumbini.
Day 06: Drive to Devdaha- Ramgram and back to Kathmandu.
Day 07: Transfer to International Airport for final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara and Jomsom
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trip.
- Lodging in local lodge
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Entry fee in heritage sites