This is one of the off beaten trail yet very beautiful destination available in Nepal. It is excellent combination of nature and culture. This route is also known as Annapurna South Base Camp trek. This route lies in the heart of Annapurna region which provides hidden view of this region which is impossible to see on other routes in this region. Khayar trek provides amazing panoramic view of mountain like Annapurna South, Huinchuli, Niligiri(blue Mountain),Machhapuchre(Fishtail),Annpurna III and Annapurna Iv and whole mountains in mountain ranges of Lamjung himal range and Dhaulagiri range. This route passes through dense green forest of Rhododendron and bamboo. View of this forest is spring is most beautiful when Rhododendron and many other wild flowers blooms.
Another main attraction for the tourists who visited this place is local inhabitants. The rich culture and hospitability of people touches everyone heart. There are mainly two festivals which is celebrated in this place which attracts many tourists. One of the festivals is based on Hindu religion. Every year Hindu change their sacred threat and they believe that if they make wish will be fulfilled if they come on this place on this auspicious occasion. Lot of married barren woman comes here to pray for their fertility. Other festivals of this region are blood drinking festival. In this festival local drink warm blood which is slain from live yak. This festival looks like unusual tradition to outer world but it is one of the major attractions to people who like to see unique tradition.
|Duration: 17 days||Difficulty: Medium|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 4827 meters, Khayar Lake|
|Major Attraction: Annapurna III and IV, Annapurna South, Nilgiri, Macchapuchre, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Dampus Peak etc. and raw nature|
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Take flight to Pokhara half day sightseeing.
Day 04- drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk.
Day 05- Trek to Tadapani.
Day 06- Trek to Dobato.
Day 07- Trek to Chhistibung.
Day 08- Trek to Kobra Danda.
Day 09- Trek to Khayar Base Camp.
Day 10- Rest in Khayar Base Camp and visit to Khayar Lake.
Day 11- Trek back to Kobra Danda.
Day 12- Trek back to Swata or Chitre.
Day 13- Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 14- Trek to Ulleri.
Day 15- Trek to Birethanti and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 16- Take flight back to Kathmandu.
Day17- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Potters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Potters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.