Manaslu Circuit Trekking is considered as one of the most challenging treks in Nepal. The Manaslu Circuit Trekking rewards the adventurous with and unparalleled alpine experience. Another part of this route is cultural experience you get. This route was opened for tourists since 1992.
The Manaslu Circuit Trekking offers a perfect combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed Himalayan beauty, and a rich mountain biological diversity. This route is arduous trek and requires a good experience of trekking and a good physical condition. The trek ascends through Buri Gandaki River to Larkya La Pass which is 5213m high. The attractive views of himalchuli, Manaslu(8,118m), Ganesh Himal range and many other mountains make it a perfect destination. On this route, beautiful landscape , flora and fauna, rare animals and birds can also be found. This route can be made shorter according to need of client.
Manaslu Circuit is located on Eastern Side of Great Annapurna Range. It unsurpassed beauty and rich blend of Tibetan and Nepalese Culture offers a true adventure for visitors to Nepal. Here you will find the mountains and valleys covered with diverse and pristine eco-systems. Fantastic Mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure tantalize trekkers as they climb to the base of Mount Manaslu. You will soon understand what inspired Eric Valli to create his world famous documentary “Honey Hunter of Nepal”.
The inhabitants so the upper Budhi Gandaki region is known as the Nuri; their language and dress are quite similar to the neighboring Tibetans. These local Himalaya people heavily depend upon the livestock, tourism and trade. The Mountain View from Nurpi are sensational and crossing the Larkey La pass is one the most beautiful and dramatic of the Himalayas. This region is also important from the point view of religion. Dukh Pokhari(Milky Lake) is common pilgrims for Hindu and Buddhist
|Duration: 20 days||Difficulty: Mild Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5213 meter, Larkay La Pass|
| Major Attraction: Great land formation, High mountains, people and culture known as Nurbi, High passes. Mountain View of Manaslu, some part Annapurna Range, Ganesh Himal Range.
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Arughat.
Day 04- Trek to Linding.
Day 05- Trek to Korlabesi.
Day 06- Trek to Salleri.
Day 07- Trek to Deng.
Day 08- Trek to Ghap.
Day 09- Trek to Lho.
Day 10- Trek to Samagoan.
Day 11- Trek to Samdo.
Day 12- Rest in Samdo for acclimatization.
Day 13- Trek to Larkay Phedi.
Day 14- Trek over Larkay Pass (5,214m) to Bimtang.
Day 15- Trek to Tilje.
Day 16- Trek to Chamje.
Day 17- Trek to Nyadi.
Day 18- Trek to Syange and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 19- Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 20- Transfer to International airport for your final departure
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff if camping.
- Tented Camp during trek if camping
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.