This trekking route is Eco-tourism based trekking destination. This route is not much explored as other trail in Annapurna Region. This exotic trekking route provides best view of Mountains of Annapurna range. This region passes through high ridge and finally reaches to foot of Macchapuchre. This trail passes through many ethnic group villages where tourists can see culture, lifestyle, custom and rituals of local people. The people are quite friendly and tourists are also welcomed by locals. But there are very less number of tourist on this particular route so meeting other group and individual tourist is rare.
After the villages, this trails lead to dense forest of Rhododendron and vast wilderness. There are numbers of orchids and wild plants which are important from point of Medical point in this place. This route finally reaches to pasture land where locals graze their livestock. From this finally destination, one can see whole Annapurna range (Annapurna I, Annapurna IV, Annapurna South, Huinchuli, Tent Peak, Gandarwa Chuli, Singa Chuli, Macchapuchre(fishtail)),Madi Himal, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri.
|Duration: 16 days||Difficulty: Mild Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 4120 m (approx), Mardi Himal Base Camp|
|Major Attraction: Close view of Mardi Himal, Mountains of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Lamjung Himal mountain range and culture and lifestyle of local people|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Take flight to Pokhara and half day sightseeing.
Day 04- Drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus.
Day 05- Trek to Kote.
Day 06-Trek to Ekle Deurali.
Day 07- Trek to Bagale Deurali.
Day 08- Hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp and return to Bagale Deurali.
Day 09- Trek to Sirikha Kharkha.
Day 10- Trek to Karchon.
Day 11- Trek to Samsur.
Day 12- Trek to Hile Kharka.
Day 13- Trek to Rimding Village.
Day 14- Trek to Annate Thanti and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 15- Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 16- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokharal
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses.
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.