Marshyandi River starts at foot of Mt. Annapurna range. It is has steep and technically difficult river to raft. It is best suited to more advance water adventurer. It has many rapids in fast flowing river. It is physically and technically demanding trip for clients as well as guide leading the team.
This river passes through many some amazing natural terrain. It provides amazing view of great mountains.
|Country: Nepal||Max group members: 10|
|Duration: 2 days||Difficulty: Hard|
- All necessary paper work and permit
- Professional licensed guides with training and certified with International recognition.
- Professional safety kayakers
- Supporting raft gear
- International standard rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes
- Lodging and food during trip
- Round trip transportation
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Personal Items like towel, swimwear, toiletries