Milkay dada trek is one of uncommon destination or off the track trekking route among visitors of Nepal. It is high ridge covered with dense green forests that divides to deep valley Arun Valley and Tamor Valley. This route falls under one of the famous mountainous region of Kanchenjunga. The exquisite view of two giant Mountains Mt. Kanchenjunga, Mt. Everest and Mt. Makalu is key attraction of this trekking route. This route is also famous for wild flowers in Nepal. So, the real beauty of this place can be seen on spring season. Like every trekking route, people of this region have culture which is influenced by the Tibetan culture. The lifestyle of people is on main likely things to be seen
|Duration: 13 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: All season||Maximum Altitude: 1470 meter, Milkay dada|
|Major Attraction: Great view of three highest mountains, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Manaslu and Mt. Kanchenjunga, culture and lifestyle of locals.|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Fly to Tumlingtar by air-plane or Helicopter.
Day 04- Trek to Phapung.
Day 05- Trek to Jaljala.
Day 06- Trek to Bhalukhop.
Day 07- Trek to Milkay Dada Camp.
Day 08- Rest and short trip around for view of Mt. Kanchenjunga and Mt. Makalu.
Day 09- Trek back to Mayuan.
Day 10- Trek back to chainpur.
Day 11- Trek back to Tumlingtar.
Day 12- Fly back to Kathmandu and half day sightseeing.
Day 13- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B Basis.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.