It is one of the newly opened trekking routes. It is opened since 2003 A.D. and is very remote part of Nepal. it is perfect destination for those who are interested in very old, unchanged lifestyle of people and culture. It is one of the restricted routes of Nepal and trekkers need to take special permit for trekking in this region. This route is famous for its unique topography and unchanged lifestyle for very long time. The people of this region have ancestry background of Tibet and their lifestyle and culture is highly influenced by Tibetan culture. One of the main attractions of this region is gumpa (Buddhist monastry) and houses that dated back to few hundred years.
This exotic land offers medieval Tibetan Culture in undisturbed form. This route passes through high passes, glaciers, remote villages, difficult and narrow canyons .The panoramic view of Annapurna and Manaslu adds up more grace. The trail has high Pass known as Kangla pass. At return either you can choose to return back the same way you came in or do trek further to throng-la pass. . The Nar Phu trekking route is quite rugged and are on the high cliff where narrow path that are carved many generation ago. Although the trekking is quite demanding from physical point of view but the satisfaction is worth doing.
|Duration: 22 days||Difficulty: Medium|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5416 meters, Throng la Pass|
|Major Attraction: Great view of Mt. Manalsu Range, Annapura II, III and IV, Tillicho peak, Throng peak, Yak khawa, Dhaulagiri range Nilgiri etc., Culture and lifestyle of people which has remained unchanged for century, unique landscape, Gumpa that were built centuries ago, cultural heritage of Hindu and Buddhist(Muktinath), view of Mountains|
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Syange via Besi-sahar.
Day 04- Trek to Tal.
Day 05- Trek to Timang.
Day 06- Trek to Koto.
Day 07- Trek to Dharmshala.
Day 08- Trek to Kyang.
Day 09- Trek to Phu village.
Day 10- Trek to Mahendra Pool.
Day 11- Trek to Naar village.
Day 12- Trek to Kang.
Day 13- Trek to Kang-la Phedi.
Day 14- Trek to Ngwal via Kan-la Pass.
Day 15- Trek to Manang.
Day 16- Trek to Ledar.
Day 17- Trek to Throng-high camp.
Day 18- Trek to Muktinath via Throng-Pass.
Day 19- Trek to Jomsom/drive to Jomsom via Kagbeni.
Day 20- Take flight to Pokhara and half day sightseeing.
Day 21- Take flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 22- Transfer to International Airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic .
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.