Paldor lies at the south-east end of Ganesh Himal range at the junction of the Tiru and Karpu Dandas (ridges). While it is under 6,000m, it provides a satisfying and non-to-technical climb. The main route across the glacier is crevassed and takes some finding. On reaching the col there are two options. Either climb the straight forward ridge using ropes, or continue around to the crevassed back for a simpler, 45 degree, ridge. In good conditions making a traverse of the mountain is possible.
From the summit there are excellent views of the Ganesh Himal peaks, Langtang Lirung (7,227 m) and Manaslu (8,156 m) as well as the mountains of Tibet including Shishapangma (8,013 m) and many more white peaks.
|Country: Nepal||Min. 2pax and Max group members: 12|
|Duration: 15 days||Difficulty: Technical climbing|
|Best time: All season||Maximum Altitude: 5896 M|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Manaslu, Annapurna, and many more peaks, Diffirents life style and cultures, Flore and faun all in very comforting altitude.|
Day 01: Drive to Sybrubesi by private bus
Day 02: Trek to Gompa Gaon
Day 03: Trek to Somdang (3220m)
Day 04: Trek to Jastha Khani (3700m)
Day 05: Trek to Lower Base Camp Paldor B. C. (4280m)
Day 06: Rest day for Acclimatization and climbing preparation.
Day 07: Trek to Higher Base Camp (4980m)
Day 08: Climbing on High Camp (5200m)
Day 09: Try to Summit Paldor (5896m) & return to BC
Day 10: Reserve day for climbing
Day 11: Camp cleaning days
Day 12: Somdang Kharka
Day 13: Gatlang
Day 14: Sybrubesi
Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu by private bus
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B Basis.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Potters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Potters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Other activities: