This trek is relatively short and very easy. This trek is suitable to beginners, inexperienced and to those who have less time and yet wants to enjoy nature and culture. The view of mountains like Macchapuchare, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu and many other small peaks at very comforting altitude and good hiking trail make this trail attractive. The terrain of this route varies from subtropical to high ridges. This route runs through dense forest, villages and paddy fields. Best time to travel is in autumn when weather is very pleasant and crops are near to harvesting.
The green valley of banana trees and rice paddies and forest covered with rhododendron on the way makes the route very attractive.
The route is off the beaten path and there are few tourists compare to other routes. So encounter with other tourists are less often. Mixed culture of Brahmin, Magar and Gurung can be found along the way. The simple lifestyle of people around this area and great view of mountain range make great combination for good holidays.
|Duration: 11 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 2070 meters approx|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains in Annapurna mountain range, Lamjung himal and some part of Manaslu mountain range, natural and cultural heritage of people living in low altitude, lush green forest|
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Take flight to Pokhara.
Day 04- Drive up to Khare Khola and trek to Bhumdi .
Day 05- Trek to Pachase Banjyang(hill point).
Day 06- Trek to Badhaure and drive back to Pokhara and free day.
Day 07- Drive to Raffting Sport and over Night in river Bank camping.
Day 08- Couple of hours Raftting and drive to Chitwan National Park.
Day 09- Exploring Chitwan National Park.
Day 10- Drive Back to Kathmandu and half day free for shopping.
Day 11- Transfer to International airport for final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map Of Panchase Trek.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.