Pathivara Devi is one of the most popular shrine. It is equally worshipped by Hindu and Buddhist. It is believed to fulfill desire of her devotees. Many people come here to fulfill their desire of getting children and wealth. It is considered to be one of the main “Shakti Peeth” in Nepal. Mainly devotees from Nepal and India visit during religious occasions. Live Stock are sacrificed in the temple.
The thick green vegetation, diverse wildlife, flora and fauna, waterfall and ponds and good view of Mt. Kanchenjunga range makes it amazing location to visit.
|Country: Nepal||Min group members: 5|
|Duration: 7 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: June to November|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Itahari and stay overnight.
Day 03: Drive to Ilam.
Day 04:Drive to Taplejung Bazaar.
Day 05: Drive to Lower Phedi by jeep and hike to Pathivara Temple and Puja trek down to lower Phedi then drive to Taplejung Bazaar.
Day 06: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 07: Transfer to International Airport for final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara and Jomsom
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trip.
- Lodging in local lodge
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Entry fee in heritage sites