Pharchhemo is an attractive Peak that fascinates every trekker passing through. It was 1955 when climbed for the first time. South to the Tashi Lapcha pass (5755m) it has a north-by-northwest ridge, which rises from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha. The face of the ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasse and series.
Max group members: 15 Pax
Min. 2 Pax
|Duration: 22 days||Difficulty: Adventure/ Climbing|
|Best time: All season||
Maximum Altitude: 6187meters
01. Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
02. Free days for Kathmandu city sight seeing and checking climbing equipments
03. Drive to Jagat (1150m) 178km. It will take 7/8hrs
04. Trek to Simigoan (1950m) 6/7hrs
05. Trek to Kyalche (1760m) 6/7hrs
06. Trek to Bedding (3693m) 5/6hrs
07. Trek to Nahgoan (4183m) 4/5hrs
08. Rest day at Bedding for acclimatization
09. Trek to Tsobuk (4540m) 5/6hrs
10. Trek to Tolumbawa (5100m)6/7hrs
11. Trek to Tasiphuk (Tashilapcha) (5755m)
12. Early in Morning Try to climb Pharchhemo (6187m) 7/8hrs
13. Trek to Reding (5563m) 7/8
14. Trek to Thame (3800m) 4/5hrs
15. Rest days
16. Trek to Namche Bazar
17. Explore day
18. Trek to Phakding
19. Trek to Lukla
20. Flight: Lukla to Kathmandu. (35Min) and Transfer to hotel
21. Free days
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Lukla to Kathmandu
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.