Renjo La Pass is one the most strenuous and adventurous trekking route is Everest Region. Renjo La Pass is good for those trekkers who like challenging terrain and yet love to visit beautiful places. It may be necessary to use mountain climbing equipment ice-axe, rope and crampons. You must need experienced and well trained guide in field of mountaineering do this trek. Physical fitness and previous experience is can be to your advantage. This region is most known for Mount Everest which is highest mountain of world. There are many mountains like Makalu, Lhotse, Nuptse , Pumori, Cho-yu etc. There are number of other small peaks like Thamserku, Amadablam, Khumbila, Kwande in this region.
This trekking route is flexible because it can be combined with trekking route like Cho-la pass and
Everest Base camp which helps you to explore this region better. In other words, whole Everest region is like network of trails so it one can explore it according to their time and interest.
This trail passé through lush green valleys and forest of pine and rhododendron along with fast flowing rivers which is originated from high Himalayas. This trail is also famous for the people who live around this region. The main residence of this region is Sherpa. Sherpa are well known in whole world for their ability to climb mountains and their friendliness and hospitality. On the way, you can see lifestyle and culture of local. The main religion of locals is Buddhism. There are numbers of old monasteries build centuries ago.
|Duration: 19 days||Difficulty: Very Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5400 metere, Renjola pass|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains like Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori, Makalu, Thamserku, Amadablem, Khumbila, Kwande and many other small peaks and culture of local people.|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 04- Trek to Namche Bazzar.
Day 05- Rest in Namche Bazzar for acclimatization.
Day 06- Trek to Thame.
Day 07- Trek to Lungdhen.
Day 08- Trek to Gokyo via Renjola pass.
Day 09- Rest in Gokyo and short hike to Gokyo Ri.
Day 10- Trek to High Camp.
Day 11- Cho-la Pass and trek to Zhongla.
Day 12- Trek to Lobuche.
Day 13- Trek to Kalaphattra and return to Ghorakshep.
Day 14- Trek to Thukla.
Day 15- Trek to Tyangbhoche.
Day 16- Trek to Jorsalle.
Day 17- Trek to Lukla.
Day 18- Fly back to Kathmandu and half day free.
Day 19- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.