This trek is also known as Tashi Lapcha Pass. This trekking route is one of the most challenging and demanding route among the routes in Nepal. The route is among many high passes in Nepal. This route is suitable to the adventure lovers. This route is quite physically challenging and needs experienced guide with technical skills and who can lead you in time of extreme weather. You need all the gears and equipment of small peaks climbing. Although, the route is not very dangerous, you must take all the precautions because of unpredictable weather.
This route is great combination of nature and culture. This route starts from places of mixed culture of Hindu people and passes through Sherpa villages in upper region. This trail ends in Lukla which is gateway to Mt. Everest, world highest peak. This route is combination of two different trekking regions of Nepal, Rolwaling and Everest.
You can experience two different places and mountains in same trekking. Furthermore you can climb some peaks of Rolwaling region if you have enough time. On the way, you can visit some of old and lucrative monasteries and nunneries. This route passes through thick jungle of Rhododendron and Magnolia. After passing highest point of this route, Tashi Lapcha Pass you reach Everest region and decent to Lukla. You can view many peaks like peaks like Mt. Gaurishankar, Ramdung, Yalung on Rolwaling side. Mt. Gaurishankar is one of the most holy mountains of Hindu in Nepal. This mountian is named after lord Shiva and goddess Parbati. On other part of trek, you can view great view of Mountians like Mt. Everest, Makalu, Lhotse, Nupste, Amadablam, Thamserku and many other mountains.
|Duration: 25 days||Difficulty: Very Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5755, Tashi lapcha pass|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains and peaks in both Everest and Rolwaling region. Mountains like Mt. Gaurishankar, Ramdung, Yalung, Mt.Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori, Makalu, Thamserku, Amadablem, Khumbila, Kwande and many other small peaks can be viewed, Rich culture of Sherpa and indegious people of the region|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Jagat by Public Bus by reservation,
Day 04- Trek to Tasinam.
Day 05- Trek to Kyalche.
Day 06- Trek to Bedding.
Day 07- Trek to Na Village.
Day 08- Trek to Rest day for Acclimatization .
Day 09- Trek to Chhugyama (beside of Tsho-Rolpa Lake.
Day 10- Trek to Tshobuk.
Day 11- Trek to Tholumbawa.
Day 12- Trek to Ryeding via Tashi Lapch(5755m).
Day 13- Trek to Thame.
Day 14- Trek to Khungjung village.
Day 15- Trek to Tyangboche.
Day 16- Trek to Dingboche.
Day 18- Trek to Lobuche.
Day 19- Visit to Everest Base Camp and back to Ghorakshep.
Day 20- Early in morning Kalapathar back to Pheruche.
Day 21- Trek back to Tyangboche.
Day 22- Trek to Jorsalle.
Day 23- Trek back to Lukla.
Day 24- Fly back to Kathmandu and half day tour.
Day 25- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight Lukla/Kathmandu.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- Lodging in local lodge
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.