This route is named after visit of His Royal Highness Prince Charles to this route in 1980. This trek is suitable and recommended for beginners and elderly people and also those who have short period of time to spend. This is easiest trek among treks in Nepal. This trail has short walking period but lot to offer for seeing. This route starts from beautiful Pokhara valley and gradually climbs up through ethnic community village and through forest of Magnolia and Rhododendron.
The view of Mountain like Annapurna, Macchapuchre, Lamjung Himal and Langtang make this route very exciting to any tourist. The Royal trek also offers good views of Pokhara valley. The sunrise view in mountains from Sanrangkot(view point) is another key attraction. This route is indeed good way to get excellent view of mountains and nature with very small efforts. And this finally ends at another lake of Begnas which is about 30km from Pokhara.
|Duration: 9 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 1800 meters Approx.|
|Major Attraction: Great view of Annapurna Range, some part of Dhaulagiri Range, Lamjung Himal, Langtang mountain range(partial) and other small peaks, lake fewa of Pokhara and Pokhara Valley, and Begnas Lake all in very comforting altitude.|
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Take flight to Pokhara.
Day 04- Trek to Kalikathan via Bijaypur.
Day 05- Trek to Shyanklung.
Day 06- Trek to Chisopani.
Day 07- Trek to Begnas Lake and back to Pokhara.
Day 08- Take flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 09- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Potters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Potters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map Of Panchase Trek.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.