Seti River is good starting point for adventuring in white water expedition world. It is smooth and clam river than other rivers in Nepal. It have smooth flow with smaller rapids. This river is consider to be suitable for beginners and family.
It is very close to Pokhara valley which is also an attractive tourist destination. It is often combined with trip to Pokhara. Amazing view of Mt. Annapurna range can be view in period of rafting. There are two different option in Seti River rafting. It can be very short period of 30 minutes only and it can be two days long trip too.
|Country: Nepal||Max group members: 12|
|Duration: 2 days||Difficulty: Easy|
- All necessary paper work and permit
- Professional licensed guides with training and certified with International recognition.
- Professional safety kayakers
- Supporting raft gear
- International standard rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes
- Lodging and food during trip
- Round trip transportation
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Personal Items like towel, swimwear, toiletries