Sherpani Col Pass trek is the most renowned trekking route for adventure and challenge. This trekking route falls under Makalu Region. Mt. Makalu is 5th highest peak of the world. This trail has to access one of the highest pass of Nepal, Sherpani col Pass (6,143m). This is one of the most difficult and remote trekking route. This route is considered to be most technical route and is physically demanding. Pervious trekking experience and fitness of body is very essential. You need experienced and well trained guide on this route. He must have technical knowledge about rope and equipment and should have some experience to work under extreme weather and pressure.
This is definitely is for sporty and fit people only. It is quite difficult but the adventure and pleasure you get from this trek is unmatched. This trail passes starts in Makalu Region and ends in Everest Region. You can get great Himalayas of both regions. This route starts from Tumlingtar. The trail runs through thick forest and high alpine terrain. And finally reach the valley situated at highest altitude. This trail finally ends in Khumbu region via crossing high passes. Glaciers and Mountain View are two key points to that attracts tourists in this region. Although, this isn’t a regular tourist route, the beauty of this trail is quite amazing. View of high mountains like Cho-oyu, Lhotse, Mt. Everest, Makalu and Kanchenjunga is achievement for lot of people. You can view many other small mountains on the way to Lukla.
|Duration: 28 days||Difficulty: Very Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 6,143m, Sherpani Col Pass|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains like Mt. Cho-Oyu, Lhotse, Mt.Makalu, Mt.Khanchenjunga,Mt.Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori, Makalu, Thamserku, Amadablem, Khumbila, Kwande and many other small peaks. Sherpa Culture etc, classic trail of Everest, culture and lifestyle of people from various background.|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Fly to Tumlingtar by air-plane or Helicopter.
Day 04- Trek to Mani Bhanjyang.
Day 05- Trek to Chichira.
Day 06- Trek to Num.
Day 07- Trek to Nava goan.
Day 08- Trek to Tashi goan.
Day 09- Trek to Kauma.
Day 10- Trek to Mumbuk via shipton la pass.
Day 11- Trek to Nehe Kharka.
Day 12- Trek to Sherson.
Day 14- Trek to Hillary Base Camp.
Day 15- Trek to Makalu Base Camp.
Day 16- Trek to High Camp.
Day 17- Rest in High Camp for acclimatization.
Day 18- Trek to Baruntse Base campvia Sherpani Col.
Day 19- Trek to Seto Pokhari.
Day 20- Trek to Imaj Valley via Amphu Laptsa Pass.
Day 21- Trek to Chhukung.
Day 23- Trek to Tengbhoche.
Day 24- Trek back to Namche Bazzar.
Day 25- Trek back to Phakding.
Day 26-Trek back to Lukla.
Day 27- Fly back to Kathmandu and half day tour.
Day 28- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to TumlingTar and Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.