Shivapuri is is a protected zone situated on the northern/east part of the Kathmandu valley, At 2,732m. (8,963 ft) there is a spectacular view of the Kathmandu valley. Much of the trek is through undisturbed thick forest. You can see the panoramic views of
Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Dorje Lakpa, Gaurishankar, Numbur range and many more white mountains, green hills and different type of house build typical Nepali village, life style and cultures from this trail.
|Country: Nepal||Max group members: 15 Min. 4 pax|
|Duration: 8days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: All season||Maximum Altitude: 2,732m. (8,963 ft)|
|Major Attraction: Jungle walk, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Langtang regeion, Gaurishankar, Numbur and many other peaks, Panoramic Kathmandu city view, culture and flore and fuana...|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Preparation and free day
Day 03: Drive to Kakani and Trek to High Hill
Day 04: Trek to ShivaPuri
Day 05: Trek to Jhule
Day 06: Trek to Nagarkot
Day 07: Early in Morning visit Nagarkot Town and Drive to Kathmandu. Via Bhaktapur Durbar squire City Sightseeing.
Day 08: Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp during trekking
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.