Nepal is full of fast flowing river and is often creating favorable environment for white water expedition activities. Rivers are formed in high mountains in north and flows to south in Nepal. Sun Koshi is formed near Tibetan border and flows down to southern plain of Nepal. It is one of longest trip relating to white water expedition and is also rated as top ten river expeditions in the world.
The literal translation of the river “Sun Koshi” name is “River of Gold”. The fast flowing river creates impressive natural spots for rafting and Kayaking. Relaxing canyons, beautiful waterfalls, religious heritage along the way, caves and white sandy beaches for camping make this trip most memorable for anyone.
|Country: Nepal||Min group members: 2|
|Duration: 8 days||Difficulty: Normal|
|Best time: Oct-Nov & Mar-Apr|
- All necessary paper work and permit
- Professional licensed guides with training and certified with International recognition.
- Professional safety kayakers
- Supporting raft gear
- International standard rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes
- Lodging and food during trip
- Round trip transportation
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Personal Items like towel, swimwear, toiletries