The Everest region is integrated network of many trekking routes. Kongmala pass can well suited if it is done with other two passes Cho-la pass and Renjola pass. So, we best recommend our clients to do this route in single trek. This route is quite challenging and physically demanding so it needs experience of trekking. The exclusive view that can be seen on this trail is worth trekking. These passes are among highest passes of Everest Region. This route includes some famous place like Gokyo Ri and Kalaphattar/Everest Base Camp. You can view many mountains like Everest, Makalu, Pumori, Lhotse, Nuptse etc and many other peaks like Thamserku, Amadamblam, Khumbila, Kwande etc.
This trail passes through lush green valleys and forest of pine and rhododendron along with fast flowing rivers which is originated from high Himalayas. This trail is also famous for the people who live around this region. The main residence of this region is Sherpa. Sherpa are well known in whole world for their ability to climb mountains and their friendliness and hospitality. On the way, you can see lifestyle and culture of local. The main religion of locals is Buddhism. There are numbers of old monasteries build centuries ago.
|Duration: 22 days||Difficulty: Very Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5540 meter, Kongmala pass|
|Major Attraction: Great view of mountains like Everest, Cho-Oyu, Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori, Makalu, Thamserku, Amadablem, Khumbila, Kwande and many other small peaks and life style of local people.|
Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport.
Day 02:Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03:Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Day 04:Trek to Namche Bazzar.
Day 05:Rest in Namche Bazzar for acclimatization.
Day 06:Trek to Tangbhoche.
Day 07:Trek to Dingboche.
Day 08:Trek to Chukkung
Day 09:Trek to Thukla via Kongmala pass
Day 10:Trek to Gorakshep
Day 11:Explore Kalaphattar and Base Camp
Day 12:Trek to Djongla via Chola Pass
Day 13:Trek to Thangna
Day 14:Trek to Gokyo
Day 15:Explore Gokyo Ri
Day 16:Trek Ludhng via Renjola Pass
Day 17:Trek to Thame
Day 18:Trek to Namache
Day 19:Trek to Phakding
Day 20:Trek to Lukla
Day 21:Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 22:Transfer to International Airport for final departure
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.