Trishuli River is near to Kathmandu valley. Rafting and Kayaking in Trishuli is often organized after and before trekking and tours. It is short activities which requires very less preparation. Trishuli has many fun rapids and is good for swimming. The river banks covered by small villages which gives good taste of culture of countryside of Nepal.
|Country: Nepal||Max group members: 10|
|Duration: 8 days||Difficulty: Easy|
|Best time: Oct-Nov & Mar-Apr|
- All necessary paper work and permit
- Professional licensed guides with training and certified with International recognition.
- Professional safety kayakers
- Supporting raft gear
- International standard rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes
- Lodging and food during trip
- Round trip transportation
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency)
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.
- Personal Items like towel, swimwear, toiletries