This route is named after famous valley named as Tsum.it is situated in northern part of Gorkha district of Nepal. The word “Tsum” is derived from “Tsombo” which means vivid. Traditionally Tsum valley was culturally distinct geographical area called “Tsum Tso Chucksums which means 13 provinces ruled as single territory. This valley is religious important place of Nepal. The beauty of this valley pretty amazing and can’t be described with words. This valley is looks like well carved craftsmanship of excellent artist. This valley is well decorated with houses of stone, lust green forest, beautiful fields, beautiful landscape, crystal clear river and surrounded by high mountains. This valley is surrounded by many mountians like Buddha Himal, Himal Chuli, Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal.
This valley is bordered with Tibet and has influence of Tibetan Culture. The main religion of this valley is Buddhist. There are number of Chortens, Monastery, nunnery and cave that are of religious importance. There is cave where Milarepa, the famous Tibetan saint meditated.
|Duration:20 days||Difficulty: Medium|
|Best time: Autmn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 3700 meters|
|Major Attraction: Great view of Tsum Valley, lifestyle and culture of local residence. views of mountains like Buddha Himal, Himal chuli, Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal.|
Day 02- Pre-trip Meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03- Drive to Arughat.
Day 04- Trek to Liding.
Day 05- Trek to Machha Khola.
Day 06- Trek to Doban.
Day 07- Trek to Philim.
Day 08- Trek to Chumling.
Day 09- Trek to Chhokangpore.
Day 10- Trek to Chhule-Nile.
Day 11- Trek to Mu Gumpa.
Day 12- Trek to Ranchen Gumpa.
Day 13- Trek to Dumje.
Day 14- Trek to Gumpa Lungdang.
Day 15- Trek to Ripchet.
Day 16- Trek to Doban.
Day 17- Trek to Soti Khola.
Day 18- Trek to Arughat.
Day 19- Drive Back to Kathamandu.
Day 20- Transfer to International airport for your final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B Basis.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.