Mustang is one of the most beautiful and desirable destination of Nepal. It is located northern center of Nepal. This is in Tarns-Himalayan mountain region. This is why is called place beyond Himalayan. This area is dominated by two highest mountains range of Annapurna Range and Dhaulagiri Range. This small city is also known as lost forbidden kingdom of Tibet. This trekking route is protected and conserved by government. This route is opened to tourist after only 1991 A.D. It is restricted area so you need a special permit in order to trek to on this route.
The natural beauty is quite amazing. The landscape of this region is one of the main attractions. The dry and desert land formation is untouched by human.
There is very less effect of human settlement in the nature. There are several villages till you reach to Lo-mangthang which was formerly capital of this region and the stop point where we will stay for several days. This village on between looks like oasis in middle of desert.
Another important part of this route is people and their culture and lifestyle. The lifestyle of people around is quite primitive. But, there has been some changes due to influence of outer world. The local people follow Buddhism. You can find many very old monasteries dating back to some centuries. There are many monasteries which are central attraction of this route. The relic’s enthusiast and art lover must visit this place to find about centuries old art and culture.
|Duration: 18 days||Difficulty: Medium|
|Best time: Autumn, Spring and Summer||Maximum Altitude: 4320 meters|
|Major Attraction: Amazing landscape, culture, people, lifestyle of people, Monastries, mountian view, view of Annapurna Range and Dhaulagiri range in flight.|
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu airport.
Day 02: Pre-trip meeting & sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Take flight to Pokhara and half day free in Pokhara.
Day 04: Take flight to Jomosom and trek to Kagbeni.
Day 05: Trek to Chaile.
Day 06: Trek to Gheling.
Day 07: Trek to Tsharang.
Day 08: Trek to Lo-Mangthang.
Day 09: Rest in Lo-Mangthang and explore Monasteries in Lo-mangthang.
Day 10: Hike to Chhosar Gumpa and back to Lo-mangthang.
Day 11: Trek to Ghar Gumpa(Lo-Gyakar).
Day 12: Trek to Dakmar.
Day 13: Trek to Samar.
Day 14: Trek to Kagbeni.
Day 15: Trek to Jomsom.
Day 16: Take flight to Pokhara and sightseeing in Pokhara.
Day 17: Take flight to Kathmandu.
Day 18: Transfer to International airport of final departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on B/B Basis.
- Domestic Flight to Pokhara.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Lodging in local lodge
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.