Yalung Pass is not much explored by outer world. Yalung is one of virgin trekking route in the country. And the beauty of this route is just being discovered. This trekking trail falls between Rolwaling valley and Khumbu Valley. Rolwaling is situated in East-West of to the Mount Gauri Shankar near the Tibetan border. The main attraction for this route is Mt. Gaurishankar which is regarded as holy mountain of Hindu God Lord Shiva. It is name after Hindu god and view of this mountain is exquisite. You also can see other mountains like Jugal himal, Rolwaling Mountain range and mountains from Everest Mountain Range. Peaks like Pharchamo and Ramdung also can be seen from this trail.
Another important aspect of this region is religion. The people living on lower region follow Hindu Religion while habitants from upper region are mainly Buddhist. Gumpa and nunneries that lies in the trails are important part of local people. You can see very old Gumpa one the way dating back to century.
|Duration: 20 days||Difficulty: Very Hard|
|Best time: Autumn and Spring||Maximum Altitude: 5630 meter, Yalung Pass|
|Major Attraction: Newly opened trekking route, great of mountains of Rolwaling mountain range, mountain range of Everest and some part of langtang mountain range.|
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Jagat.
Day 04: Trek to Tasinam
Day 05: Trek to Kyalche
Day 06: Trek to Beding village
Day 07: Trek to Na Village
Day 08: Trek to Beding-Nha
Day 09: Rest day for acclimatization
Day 10: Trek to Yalung Ri base.
Day 11: Pass to Yalung Ri to Yalung Phedi
Day 12: Trek to Ramadang
Day 13: Trek to Chhekung
Day 14: Trek to Thodung
Day 15: Trek to Laprak Danda
Day 16: Trek to Chordung
Day 17: Trek to Jiri
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 19. Kathmandu City Sightseeing
Day 20: Departure from Kathmandu
- Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Land Transportation
- Three Meal (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Prepared by our Cook and Kitchen Staff.
- Tented Camp while Trekking.
- Camping and kitchen Equipment
- English Speaking, Experienced, Trained, Licence Holder Guide approved by Nepal Government.
- Experienced, Trained Trekking Cook and supportive Kitchen staff.
- Porters to carry all Personal Gears and Group Equipment as required.
- Other Supportive Staff as required.
- Insurance of all Staffs and Porters.
- All necessary Paper work and Permit.
- Trekking Map.
- International Flight Cost.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- Personal Travel Insurance and Rescue Operation Cost (In Emergency).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bottle Beverage and Extra Personal Expenses
- All other Activities and Extra Days beside our Itinerary.